Dataweaver at Play
- Paradigms Unleashed
- For Mage: the Ascension, World of Darkness: Sorcerer, and Mage: the Sorcerer's Crusade; making magic of all varieties more flexible and more comprehensive.
- GURPS Mecha Options
- For GURPS Mecha; just what it says.
- Custom Forms v2.5
- For Mekton Zeta; How to design your own forms, fully compatable with existing Mekton Zeta Forms.
- BESM House Rules
- For Big Eyes, Small Mouth; this includes the addition of Abilities and a dice mechanic which allows for a "roll high" paradigm.
- GURPS Requiem
- Elves, dwarves, valkyries, djinni, and mystical adepts hiding in the modern world.
- GURPS Ritual Magic
- From the pen of M.A. Lloyd and others comes an incomplete net supplement for GURPS Voodoo. This system expands on the Ritual Magic system introduced in GURPS Voodoo to include even more real-world magical beliefs.
- Anders Sandberg's Mage Page
- Probably the best source of information for Mage: the Ascension.
- B. J. Zanzibar's World of Darkness
- The website for World of Darkness material.
- Ex Libris Nocturnis
- Home of the White Wolf Coming Attractions FAQ.
- Tbone's GURPS Diner
- Home of GULLIVER, the most thorough expansion and revision for GURPS anywhere.
- the GURPSnet Archives
- A compilation of miscellaneous rules ideas for GURPS, and the homepage for the GURPSnet mailing list
- John Kim's Free RPGs on the Web
- Links to over 200 free RPGs, with descriptions
- Kith and Kind
- Optional rules for Changeling: the Dreaming for more versatility amongst the Kithain
- the Mekton Bastion
- Probably the most complete set of house rules for R. Talsorian Games' Mekton Zeta.
- Online Rote Database
- A searchable database of fan-authored Rotes for Mage: the Ascension.
- Scattered Dreams
- The most complete reference for official Changeling material that I've seen.
- Spirits and the Astral Plane
- In-depth GURPS rules for handling spirits. Good stuff, but not the way that I would do it.
- Three Fates GURPS Page
- Conversions and new worldbooks for GURPS, including three adaptations of White Wolf Gaming Studios' World of Darkness: Mummy, Vampire: the Dark Ages, and Wraith: the Oblivion. Also included are Super Robots, Once More Unto the Breach, and the Adventure Archives.
- White Wolf Book Reviews
- Not really useful in terms of actual reviews (there aren't many, yet); but very useful as an index of White Wolf products, past and present.
- Guardians of Order
- The publishers of the Big Eyes, Small Mouth anime role-playing game.
- Hero Games
- Creators of the Hero System, and co-creators of the Fuzion System.
- R. Talsorian Games
- the makers of Cyberpunk 184.108.40.206., Castle Falkenstein, Cybergeneration, and Mekton Zeta; co-creators of Fuzion.
- Publishers of GURPS, In Nomine, and Toon
- White Wolf Gaming Studio
- Publishers of the World of Darkness series, as well as the Aberrant/Trinity series.
- Amanda Sefton is the new Magik; but how did she get her Soulsword? A story intended for die-hard fans of the original Magik, as well as her modern counterpart.
- Cat's Tale
- A side story to Soulsearch, and involves the destruction of the X-Men.
- Chroma City
- Includes the Annotated Crisis of Infinite Earths and the Handbook of the Amalgam Universe.
- the Magik FAQ
- the Magik Timeline
- the Comic Fan-Fiction Authors Network
- Gargoyles Fans website
- Home of the Gargoyles Saga, inspired by Disney's Gargloyles.
- Comic Book Life
- DC Comics
- Marvel Comics